The more the word spreads about morsbags – the more morsbags will be made – the fewer plastic bags will be used – the happier the whales will be!
There are lots of ways you can help with this (most of the documents below are editable) and all available for you to print/use. Thank you very much to morsbaggers who’ve made them.
If you have any other designs/ideas/layouts etc. please email them to us so we can share them here, or post them on the forum. Some people add a local contact for donations of unwanted thread, sewing machines, material etc.
A bit of local info about morsbags can drum up support, supplies and new pod members, not to mention new friends!
1) Morsbags Logo for using as however you may need:
- morsbags-label-2015.png (1775 downloads) (PNG image file)
2a) Information sheet for putting into morsbags:
- Bag-Flyer-Template_Word1.doc (2512 downloads) (Word Doc – edit the details in Word)
- Bag-Tag-Template_Hand2.doc (1524 downloads) (Word Doc – hand write in the details)
- Bag-Flyer-Template_Hand1.pdf (1625 downloads) (PDF – hand write in the details)
The same but in German/Deutsch:
- Bag-Flyer-Template_Word-DE.doc (793 downloads) (Word Doc – edit the details in Word)
- Bag-Flyer-Template_Hand-DE.doc (603 downloads) (Word Doc – hand write in the details)
- Bag-Flyer-Template_Hand-DE.pdf (759 downloads) (PDF – hand write in the details)
2b) Alternative ‘bag tag’ for tying on to the morsbag handle. 2 pages = 2 sides. (based on a design by marvelous ‘minx’ pod, Bristol):
- Bag-Tag-Template_Hand1.doc (1804 downloads) (Word Doc – Hand write pod name or edit in Word)
- Bag-Tag-Template_Hand.pdf (1285 downloads) (PDF – Hand write in pod name)
Morsbaggers are cautious about wasting paper, but sometimes they feel it’s worthwhile to put a bit of extra info into a morsbag to further explain the ethos. Some morsbaggers use small cards, others use recycled paper…
3) Blank ‘Header’ Page – ideal for making a poster to put in your local shop window/noticeboard/library/school and so on
- Morsbags-Blank-Header.doc (868 downloads) (Word Doc – edit to add your own content)
- Morsbags-Blank-Header.pdf (802 downloads) (PDF – Print off and hand write/draw your content in)
4) Display window stickers. Print this (laminate if poss), then blu-tac into your car/house/helicopter window.
5) Give a talk in your local school/WI/library/prison/nursing home/front room…..
- Morsbags-Powerpoint.ppt (1164 downloads) (PPT – A basic PowerPoint Template to make your own.)
- Films to show people:
5) Make a cloth banner or bunting out of scraps like these: