Merry Christmas

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

Just a very quick message to wish morsbaggers and their families a very happy, healthy Christmas however you are spending it.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

What a great idea to post that Sazzie!
    I’d like to wish you and the others reading this the same.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS everybody!

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

And a Happy Christmas from me down in battered Devon
    Have a lovely time whatever you are doing
    But most of all Keep Safe

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Happy Christmas from Leicester! 😀

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Thank you! Happy Boxing Day everyone!

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

I’ll tag it onto the end of this post but just checking in quickly to say ‘happy new year’ to morsbaggers everywhere – wishing everyone a very happy 2014 filled with your hearts desires x

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

HAPPY NEW YEAR MORSBAGGERS! 😀

(And Happy Anniversary to Pol & Joe 😉 )

Are we all gearing up for the handout in just over 3 weeks time?

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Happy New Year!

Yes we having a planning meeting on tuesday. I know we have the bags cos they are in my kitchen!

IMG_0150

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Wow! It’ll take some person-power / time to shift that lot!! We have about 100 or so to give out.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

No, don’t worry I am just storing them for future events until we move into our new morsroom; and they all need counting and quality checking! The trick is keeping them going out at roughly the same rate as they come in but having a good reserve for contingencies.

I have an idea for one ‘drop’ and I’ll see what the others come up with when we meet on tuesday. And off course every morsbag given away is equally important whether it is part of 1, 10, or 100

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

Wow indeed – makes my sole Morsbags a bit feeble !! (Have been busy – made a quilt for my niece for her 40th birthday – we have a party tomorrow, and I was working all over New Year

Happy New Year Morsbaggers – and Happy Anniversary Pol & Joe xx

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

I have never seen so many morsbags together. Checking them must be a bit boring, but giving them out must be a tremendous experience. I am just so impressed I can’t really get my head round it!

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

I can check them by touch now and still watch the tv!

RudyBenson
    Participant

Awesome way to celebrate. I did joined my family members and friends and took the resolution of going green this year.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Great resolution Rudy! Nice to meet you 😀 What else have you decided to do to make your life greener? (apart from using your own fabric bags, and maybe making them, of course)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.