Labels

This topic contains 75 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Jean
    Participant

My labels haven’t arrived. Ordered May 29th 2016, its now June 9th. Who do I contact? I’m new to morsbags. Jean Holland

butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

I would email them if I was you. There is a “contact” heading on the blue bar at the top of this page. The email address is on there.
    Hope that helps.

quiltdyer
    Participant

Received my first order of 50 labels today! They make my bags look so official.

Reading through the forum has answered some of my questions, but one issue remains.
    The website says morsbags.com but the labels say morsbags.org.! I embroidered about 30 labels using “.com” while waiting for the shipment. Are these incorrect? I know if I use morsbags.org I get redirected to .com, will that continue indefinitely?

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Congratulations quiltdyer!
    Don’t worry, the labels have said “morsbags.com” ever since morsbags was founded, that’s over eleven years and almost 300,000 bags. I had heard that Pol and Joe are in the process of changing gradually to “morsbags.org” to better reflect the movement’s non-profit status.

So you’re ahead of the rest of us, I didn’t know the next batch of labels showing the new address are a reality already! 🙂

I can’t see everyone’s hard work – and none harder than the founders’ – being thrown away for lack of a little re-direction. I’d be happy to bet the farm on morsbags.com being a valid address to reach the morsbags website for the foreseeable future.

quiltdyer
    Participant

Thanks beattie, that is reassuring. 🙂

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

Gosh! I hadn’t noticed the change to .org, but I do like the new labels. I have found they are easier to sew on and not being shinny, don’t slip about.

quiltdyer
    Participant

Agwen, I have not had the old ones, but I would say these do slip around if I don’t put some glue. Easy to sew on.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Hello lizardart321 😀
    I’m working on a reply to you!

lizardart321
    Participant

Hello. I just received my labels and they do not have the correct web address. You say “don’t worry” but how can show other people what this is all about when the very thing you wish to promote has the wrong web address?

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

lizardart321 I think you have just registered a new pod that I authorised an hour or two ago? “The Space Coast Pod” sounds very dramatic”.

I am guessing that your new labels say “morsbags.org” which is the new web address being phased in for morsbags.com? At the moment typing morsbags.org into a search engine or address bar gets redirected to morsbags.com. When the new address becomes the main one in use redirection will take place in the opposite direction.

What else can I say? I’d be happy to send you some of the older version of morsbags labels that I am still using up. Feel free to use the “Contact” facility on morsbags.com. Click on “Pods” and search for Cuckoobird, then click on “Contact” and send me a message. I’ll just donate a reasonable number of labels from me to you. (Will need an address to mail them to you.)

quiltdyer
    Participant

Goodness, if I had known anyone would want the older labels, which say morsbags.com, I would have saved some of mine to give you! But they are all used now.
    My 117 bags have either “morsbags.com” or “morsbags.org”. It doesn’t matter as long as they have one or the other.

Welcome lizardart321 🙂 Are you on the Florida coast? I’m further north, on the coast of Nova Scotia.

lizardart321
    Participant

Yes, the Florida coast.

quiltdyer
    Participant

“The Space Coast Pod” name gave me a clue. I neglected to do that with my name, it’s just “East Coast Morsbags”. oops 😉

lizardart321
    Participant

I took a look at the pictures you posted of your bags. They look great!

quiltdyer
    Participant

Thanks! Glad you reminded me, I have been distracted over the holidays.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.