Labels

This topic contains 66 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  quiltdyer 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Jean
    Participant

My labels haven’t arrived. Ordered May 29th 2016, its now June 9th. Who do I contact? I’m new to morsbags. Jean Holland

butterfly bags
    butterfly bags
    Participant

I would email them if I was you. There is a “contact” heading on the blue bar at the top of this page. The email address is on there.
    Hope that helps.

quiltdyer
    Participant

Received my first order of 50 labels today! They make my bags look so official.

Reading through the forum has answered some of my questions, but one issue remains.
    The website says morsbags.com but the labels say morsbags.org.! I embroidered about 30 labels using “.com” while waiting for the shipment. Are these incorrect? I know if I use morsbags.org I get redirected to .com, will that continue indefinitely?

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Congratulations quiltdyer!
    Don’t worry, the labels have said “morsbags.com” ever since morsbags was founded, that’s over eleven years and almost 300,000 bags. I had heard that Pol and Joe are in the process of changing gradually to “morsbags.org” to better reflect the movement’s non-profit status.

So you’re ahead of the rest of us, I didn’t know the next batch of labels showing the new address are a reality already! 🙂

I can’t see everyone’s hard work – and none harder than the founders’ – being thrown away for lack of a little re-direction. I’d be happy to bet the farm on morsbags.com being a valid address to reach the morsbags website for the foreseeable future.

quiltdyer
    Participant

Thanks beattie, that is reassuring. 🙂

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

Gosh! I hadn’t noticed the change to .org, but I do like the new labels. I have found they are easier to sew on and not being shinny, don’t slip about.

quiltdyer
    Participant

Agwen, I have not had the old ones, but I would say these do slip around if I don’t put some glue. Easy to sew on.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.