Labels

This topic contains 75 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

I love the idea of numbered labels

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I sewed my last “almost square” label onto a morsbag this afternoon. 🙁
    I had been using a few “long retro” labels now and again, but it seemed a bit sad to HAVE to go back to them having got used to the squarer ones.

Is there any news about the possible label re-design? I understand the economics of stocking two sorts of labels, and that it might not be feasible.

Joby
    Keymaster

coming soon to a bag near you…
    New 2015 label

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Avatar Joby.
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Oooh, goody! Thank you Joe! 😀 I like it, it has elements of both the previous label designs.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Great design! I love it too! Our sponsored Leicestershire labels will probably last another year but looking forward to seeing the new label in action, 🙂

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

It looks good. 🙂
    I like the addition of ‘handmade, recycled, free!’
    Macs Bags had better get busy making bags to use up our stock of old style labels.

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Excellent news!

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

Oooooooohhhhhh love love love the new design

Pol
    Pol
    Keymaster

morsbags labels through time

New labels are in! And, as we get so many emails about labels, I thought we’d show a little montage – what’s your favourite? (opening can of worms – run away!)

Anybody else got different labels (i.e. Leicester) to post or photos of early handmade ones?

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I could call on the lady who proudly showed me her bag with the hand-written label on it the other day, and take a photo.

What’s that little one, bottom right – is it Japanese?

I like the brown “royal” label least, and, do you know, though I was a convert to the square-ish labels once I got used to them, I think I like the new labels best 😀 Honest!!!

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Here is the Leicester label. I must admit I like all the labels equally!

IMG_1047

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

Yes I agree Offcuts, I like all of the labels. I am sure we will enjoy attaching the new labels once our stock of old ones are used up.

Joby
    Keymaster

Hi all – so you have probably seen the new labels by now if not here is one!
    They are back to the old shape, but retain the new styling. I’m hoping that even this balance will keep all camps happy!
    Writing is bold, I don’t think they look cheap and we are back to long labels instead of square (sorry to all those that got used to and liked the square ones).
    Luckily we managed to get these cheaper by way of ordering much more than we usually do, it has stretched us slightly but it means we have good stock and knocks the price down by 2p per label.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Avatar Joby.
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Thanks for organising the price reduction Joby! I ordered my next batch a few days ago and they arrived yesterday. Can’t wait to use up the last few old ones and start on the new – “handmade, recycled, free!” 😀

I called on the lady who had one of our very first batch of bags, with the hand-written label and found that the bag she uses every day has a printed label and she’d “regifted” the other one to a relative. I’m sure it’s still in use, but not round here…. 🙁

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

The labels are great Joby! Offcuts2 are using them already so they arrived ok!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.