Help – Anyone in the US Western States have Labels I can buy?

Morsbags HomeForumsresourcesHelp – Anyone in the US Western States have Labels I can buy?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jan Shea
    Jan Shea
    Participant

Hello,
    We are in dire need of labels for an upcoming event this weekend. We ordered 400 labels at the end of August and they still have not arrived. My pod mate emailed the Admin on Thursday of last week – alas no reply! We don’t need 400 right this minute, but anything from 25 – 100 would help. I will send a check in advance. Thanks for anything that can offered. My guess is our order has been “back burnered” due to the push to provide bags for the Great British Sewing Bee.

Jan Shea
    Jan Shea
    Participant

Never mind – got the labels in the mail today! Turns out the hold up was a Morsbaby!! Congrats to to the family! Cheers, Jan

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I’m so pleased you got the labels you needed Jan. I hope they arrived in time for your event and that it was a success.

Jan Shea
    Jan Shea
    Participant

Yes, the event was a great success – gave out 125 bags. Picked up a few names of people who want to donate or help sew and got some $$ donations. Hoping they will follow through!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I’m so glad it was a success Jan!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.