Handmade Fair – Make a bag for Patrick Grant

Morsbags HomeForumschallenges and competitions…Handmade Fair – Make a bag for Patrick Grant

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by beattie beattie 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

It’s time to get sewing – make a bag for Patrick Grant to be presented to him at the Handmade Fair, Ragley Hall in a month’s time.

Submit just one photo of your entry (not here, but on the competition page, link below) by 1st May so that the public can vote (only one vote per bag per household). Voting ends on 7th May and the winner will be announced. The winning bag must be posted to morsbags by first class post on 8th May so that it arrives in time to be presented to Patrick.

Competition… keep your eyes peeled for the next one….

MonkeyBusiness
    MonkeyBusiness
    Participant

Hi Beattie,
    I can’t resist a competition that involves sewing! I used to post here ages ago as “Monkey in a Sack” but I have changed Email address and can no longer log in to that account. I’m looking forward to seeing the other entries.
    Monkey

Wow! What a difficult choice, they were all so good. I must admit that I did have thoughts of making a bag like a suit and tie but didn’t have the necessary material or skill. Well done to everyone who entered.

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Congratulations Scallywagbags! What a lovely bag, and what a difficult decision when voting! I’m sure Patrick will enjoy using your bag.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.