Great British Sewing Bee

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Krisaby Krisaby 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

For those of you who enjoyed series one there is a Christmas special on this Sunday, 15 December on BBC2 at 7.40pm…. Featuring Stuart, Sandra, Lauren and Ann ….. Have your Sunday roasts early, get your pjs on and turn over to BBC 2 as soon as you’ve watched the Strictly results 🙂

I’m so excited about it we are having our Sunday Roast early at 3pm (ish) ….I found a local company who deliver it, cooked, hot and ready to serve :-), what more could you ask for on a Sunday….

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Thank you for telling us sazzie. I shall tape it and watch it late one night soon…………..

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

Bump

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Was it good? I am planning to watch tomorrow on my iPlayer if possible. Thanks for pointing it out. I would have missed it otherwise.
    Kirsaby

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

I thought it was a lovely programme. When Patrick talked about collective making, I thought ‘ooh thats what we do!’ I have gravitated to that for a long time with my embroidery classes, various workshops, our once a month sewing bee at a cafe in Leicester, my very special and highly appreciated workshops and 1:2:1’s with textile artist Ruth Singer in her wonderful studio and now off course morsbagging in our wonderful morsroom. I have met some wonderful like-minded people along the way and long may it continue! 😀

:-)I really enjoyed it. Everyone so friendly and obviously enjoying sharing the projects.
    Why can’t we have more programmes like this?

sazzie
    sazzie
    Participant

I loved it, and tonight it’s Kirsties time

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

i enjoyed it too. You will never guess what – my neighbour, Anne, and I were at Alexandra Palace at the Knitting and Stitching Show when that section was being filmed. We saw it but didn’t catch on to who it was!

Krisaby

• This reply was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by Krisaby Krisaby.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.