Eley kitties

This topic contains 115 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by butterfly bags butterfly bags 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

They’re both equally cute! 🙂 Will the breeder introduce them to Blue Moon when they’re big enough or will they meet for the first time at your house?

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

I don’t think so Beattie because they are a bit tiny still and we are picking up Blue Moon on saturday but Brits are very compatible so we don’t envisage any problems.

ivybags
    ivybags
    Participant

Blue moon is mine ! He is absolutley stunning – Im sure Archie would approve

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Ha! He has certainly got his feet under the table now! He has settled in very well. The first night he hid under our very heavy pine dresser and we had to empty and dismantle it to get him out!

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Blue Moon loves his climbing frame and can get to the top no probs!!

IMG_0442

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

I just love the thought of you two having to dismantle the dresser. Have you filled the bottom in now? Sudden thought, if Blue Moon can easily climb to the top of his stupendous climbing frame, he will soon be on top of that dresser looking down at you in an intimidating manner. You better start wearing hats in case he jumps down on you!

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Ha! Well you know all the scrap fabric, curtain tape etc that we keep, well we stuffed it down the sides of the dresser so at least he can’t get behind it now. he is definitely a mountaineer cat!

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

He looks lovely and very much at home. Do you think he is staking his claim to the top of the climbing frame before the others arrive?

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Quite possibly Agwen! Although he does try all the different places!

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

He’s in the doghouse at the moment. I wrote a reply to a lady on Facebook who wants to make morsbags, explained all about the labels, sturdiness, tally, free etc and he nonchalantly walked across the keyboard and wiped out the lot! Should have saved it I know!

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Aaa, he’s so cute!! He’ll be the boss in no time, if he isn’t already!!
    Sorry for your loss, Offcuts…

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Mr Bo Jangles is now 6 weeks old. Only 47 days until he comes to live at our house

10419487_547709415339387_1414623602813563387_n

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Another lovely kitty! 😀

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Bo Janlges is a marvellous name! Looking forward to hearing more kitten news and seeing loads more pictures.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Here is Bo Jangles age 9 weeks. We are going to see him again this saturday and hopefully will collect him in 3 weeks.

10492473_557546634355665_241573635873730819_n

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.