Better Late than Never!

Morsbags HomeForumsyour areaBetter Late than Never!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Krisaby Krisaby 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

I received a lovely email today from a lady to whom we had given 12 kits to in 2012! We always say please let us know when you have made them up so we can put them on the tally which she did and the bags will be winging off to her friends and colleagues. Thank you! 🙂

masterclock
    masterclock
    Participant

Wow!

That takes organisation

f

beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

I’m impressed that she still had your email address after all that time. 😀 I’m so pleased she made up the kits and is giving them away. Perhaps she made a New Years Resolution like Cushion Lady’s – to finish unfinished projects.

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Or maybe was having a new year declutter and found them. I have quite a few people who donate fabric when they change curtains after a while. Thats why we have a standy-out info sheet in the bags so they can save it for when they need it. Quite a lot of people contact me via the admin email about which I feel guilty but Pol assured me she didn’t mind! :-0 Mary Scissorhands had a good idea, she suggested to people just emailed +1 or +10. That worked as well. 🙂

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

Ooh she sent me photos which I forgot to post! I can remember the fabrics!

photo 1

photo 2

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by offcuts offcuts.
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

Don’t the finished bags look lovely! 😀 Super fabrics – I remember some of them as well.

I seem to be working my way through a sea of beige and brown at the mo – with a bit of dark red thrown in. Decided to make up whatever material I hauled out from under the spare bed – no more putting the duller stuff away. Slapping on a bit of applique makes the plain bags more attractive though.

Krisaby
    Krisaby
    Participant

Good for her! I must say, the bags do look splendid. It’s funny how the boring fabric can suddenly pile up and demand attention. I am doing the same as Beattie just now and putting some applique on dull bags. I am rather lucky here as my neighbour is doing some complicated quilting and is very fussy. I have been getting the rejects to put on my bags! I have got some very pretty material which I am slipping between the less pretty to give myself a treat every few bags.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.