Mother's Day Competition

Morsbags HomeForumschallenges and competitions…Mother's Day Competition

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Pol Pol 10 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pol
    Pol
    Keymaster

Mums are the best, right? So how about making her a very special morsbag that she’ll treasure and use instead of plastic bags…. or how about sitting down and making a morsbag with your children? Adopt a mum at the local care home and surprise someone by giving her a thoughtful morsbag.

Make a Mother’s Day themed morsbag and post a picture here on the forum to be in with a chance of winning a fabulous morsbag ‘kit’ including fabric donated by HRH Prince Charles from the Royal Palaces – wouldn’t that be a quirky and totally original gift for someone’s mum?

Please post photos of your yummy mummy creations by 9am on the 30th of March. Enter as many times as you like – even if you don’t win (or even if you do!), your motherly morsbag can be given away as a lovely gift to a mum somewhere, so enjoy the planning and sewing… Good luck!

Agwen
    Agwen
    Participant

I have a bag for the Mother’s day competition.
    This one is from Olive at Macs Bags.
    'Mum Rules' from Olive

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

And I too have 2 entries from Sue Lamont (Mrs So Bags)

IMG_0253

IMG_0259

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by offcuts offcuts.
    beattie
    beattie
    Keymaster

My Mothers Day bag

Mothers Day bag

offcuts
    offcuts
    Participant

IMG_0269

Pol
    Pol
    Keymaster

Hope everyone had a lovely Mothering Sunday pampering their lovely mums or being pampered themselves…. 🙂

The entries are stunning – as ever, glad I didn’t have to choose a winner as all look beautifully made and all made me smile at the ingenuity and craft(wo)manship involved! So well done and thank you so much for entering – my mum’s neighbour Sarah (Sarah-Next-Door we ingeniously and affectionately call her) had a browse over cake and tea in our shed/summerhouse yesterday and decided that the winner is…. Sue Lamont (Mrs So Bags) due to the yummy looking fancies on a plate, good enough to pick off the bag and eat! She also loved the Cath Kidston feel to it with the matching floral tea service…. CONGRATULATIONS SUE!

The other bags are terrific too – we all loved the applique and the care and the colours – hopefully they have all been given away with love and will be used and enjoyed for many Mothering Sunday’s to come!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.